Cause: lack of resources such (
HD) virus or malware infection missing updates
- Open task manager and look for RAM Or virtual memory allocation any applications use all of the RAM adjust virtual memory if necessary.
- Check CPU usage levels. Check your hard drive space.
- Through Task Manager to check the System Processes and look for sketchy names using a lot of CPU or Ram (Virus can have a similar name to common Windows components).
- Perform a full system scan for viruses.
- If you have a virus that you can’t remove-consider OS reimage or reinstall.
- Install all updates for your computer/let them finish/reboot (updates can take up resources and time).
Note: You can also upgrade to an
SSD storage for a huge boost in
OS performance link and description.
I hope it has been a useful article.