Forgot Username and Password Mikrotik? Forgot your Username and Password in Winbox Mikrotik? If the answer is yes, then you are in the right place. Because in this article I will discuss How to know your Username and Password Winbox Mikrotik forgotten it.
There are two conditions which we usually forget the password Mikrotik:
1. Forget your Username and Password
Winbox Mikrotikthat have not been in the save on Winbox
2. Username and Password Forgot Winbox Mikrotik already in the save on Winbox.
Here we will discuss the second condition, where previously we’ve been storing login data Mikrotik us on Winbox with Winbox Save on the menu.
Results of data storage we’ve saved login will appear at the bottom of Winbox, such as the Address field, User, and Note as shown below:
My case and you may experience also is that I forgot the Mikrotik Router Password. Despite the fact that I can log in with the stored data without the password, and can change his password when already logged in Winbox. However, I am still curious about that I forgot the password.
Well, that I will discuss
How to Know the Password Winbox Mikrotikby opening its data from Winbox savings.
How to Know the Password Winbox Mikrotik is as follows:
1. Open Winbox Mikrotik -> Click the Tools button … -> Export Addresses …
2. Select a folder where you will store its export file -> Give the file name of its export -> Save
3. Open the folder where you store earlier in Windows Explorer -> Open With Notepad++
4. Appears Winbox login data stored in the format as shown below:
From the picture above, we can see:
1. IP Address Mikrotik (yellow label)
2. Username Mikrotik (pink label)
3. Password Mikrotik (brown label)