Teamviewer is a powerful and secure remote access and control program that can run on multiple operating systems and connect to multiple devices at the same time. Remote desktop sharing with technical support also allows us to transfer files between devices connected to the Internet. Teamviewer mainly supports platforms such as
Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, iOS, Windows App and
Main Features of TeamViewer:
- It enables us to connect from PC to PC, from mobile devices to PC, from PCs to mobile and from mobile devices to mobile.
- It works seamlessly with many new and old versions.
- It does not require a special setting.
- It is simple to install and use.
- Supports more than 30 foreign languages.
- It offers high performance.
- It provides high security for data transfer.
- Free for testing and personal use.
Installing TeamViewer (RedHat, CentOS, Fedora, SUSE)
TeamViewer, you can download and install the rpm package, or run the following commands on the terminal.
yum install teamviewer.i686.rpm
If you receive a
Public Key error, use the following commands. After resolving the error, run the above
yum install command and continue the installation.
rpm --import TeamViewer_Linux_PubKey.asc
TeamViewer Installation (Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint)
To install TeamViewer, you can download the deb package or run and install the necessary commands on the terminal as follows. Which option is easier for you.
sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_i386.deb
If you receive an error about dependencies, you can use the command below to correct the error.
sudo apt-get install -f
I hope it has been a useful article.