To perform remote process Mikrotik routers from the Internet using their own Domain that must be prepared are:
– OS Mikrotik Version 6.14 and above, because the version under 6.14 there is no feature of IP Cloud.
– Domain and Hosting for sure
For the topology is like “below”,
– Mikrotik must connect directly to the Internet “using IP Public Static / Dynamic”
Steps were taken on Mikrotik GW
– I assume that RB Mikrotik has connected to the Internet.
– Enabling IP Cloud or often called DDNS by Network Engineer practitioners
– Introduction of IP Cloud Mikrotik
1. Mikrotik Router will process request DNS name to IP Cloud Server which domain name will we use to do the remote process to M protocol or Server.
(Eg DNS name provided by mikrotik.com: 123456789abc.sn.mynetname.net) MikroTik. com: 123456789abc.sn.mynetname.net)
2. The domain naming format generated based on the router board serial number we use like [SN RouterBoard] .sn.mynetname.net.
4. The router will check IP Public changes every 1 minute and update IP to IP Cloud server.
5. Request DDNS Mikrotik uses UDP port 39752 protocol. Make sure your Mikrotik firewall does not block the protocol and port it.
– We can try through our existing browser on Gadgets
Steps performed on Hosting
– Login to CPanel> Simple zone editor
– In the name field fill the contents of your wish here I tried to use the name “mikrotikindo” and will automatically add with the name Domain that has been integrated into hosting.
– In column CNAME enter name of IP Cloud Mikrotik
– Click Add CNAME Record
– Perform the testing process
– Okay so much from me
Thanks a lot. ^ _ ^